Why is the light on the front of my LabelWriter blinking?
There are several reasons why the light may blink when powered on.
• There are no labels inserted,
• The labels are not inserted correctly,
• The labels are inserted but not left-justified,
• There is paper dust or a piece of a label blocking the sensor,
• The labels you are using do not have the index marks (oval perforations) properly cut out between each pair of labels,
• You are not using DYMO Authentic labels (specifically important with the LabelWriter 5 series),
• The photo sensor that reads the index mark has failed,
• If the latter is the case, please contact DYMO Technical Support.