We do have a 14 day return policy for the below instances:
- Our product doesn’t meet your expectations
- You received a defective or incorrect product
- If the product you received is damaged or faulty
You can return your product to us at no cost to you, provided
- It is undamaged and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached;
- The original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition with all seals still intact (if applicable).
- it is not missing any accessories or parts;
In such a case, we will collect the product from you and deliver the requested product to you at no charge. We will either exchange your product for a new one, or we will credit your account with the purchase price of the product within 10 days of the return (or refund you if that is your preference). We are entitled to inspect the product to validate your return.
- Pre-packed Bundle – Unless otherwise indicated by us, your return of a Pre-packed Bundle will only be accepted if you return all of its component products to us. Failure to do so may result in us declining the return of a Pre-packed Bundle.
All returns to be made within 14 days of delivery to you of the unwanted product. After 14 days, you can only return a product if it is defective.
- Collected by Courier – you log a return on our Website
- Drop-off Points – Currently only one drop off point if you reside in Johannesburg
Silveray Stationery Company
Charges and refunds
If you return a defective product to us, but you fail to return all of the accessories and parts that were sold with that product, we are entitled to (subject to applicable law) to refuse the return, only to replace the item that you did return, or to estimate the value of the missing accessories and parts and only to credit or refund you in respect of the returned item.
If you return a product that does not comply with this Policy, you may be liable to reimburse us for the cost of collecting the product from you and the cost of having the product returned to you.
Please note that we only refund to the payment method that you originally used – i.e. payment by credit card will be refunded to the same credit card, payment by EFT will be refunded to your nominated bank account.
Returns outside of the 14 Day Return Policy
Should you wish to return a defective product outside of the 14 day return policy period; this will be covered by your warranty provided it is still within 2 years from date of purchase.
Any product returned outside the warranty period will be subject to delivery fees and/or repair costs.
Two Year warranty for your DYMO Product
Your electronic DYMO product is sold with a two-year warranty from the date of purchase against defects in material and workmanship. DYMO will repair or replace your product free of charge on the following conditions:
- Products returned under this warranty must be accompanied by a description of the defect together with a copy of the product’s proof of purchase and your full contact and delivery details: name, telephone, complete address.
- Products returned to DYMO must be adequately packaged. DYMO will accept no liability for goods lost or damaged in transit from the customer.
- Products must have been used strictly in accordance with operating instructions supplied. DYMO will have no liability for defects caused by accident, misuse, alteration or neglect.
- DYMO accepts no liability for any consequential loss, damage or expense of any kind resulting from the machines or accessories or the use thereof, save that liability for death or bodily injury caused by such products is not excluded.
- DYMO label printers are designed for use only with authentic DYMO branded labels. This warranty does not cover any malfunction or damage caused by the use of third-party labels.
- This warranty does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.